Okta provide secure identity management and single sign-on to any application.
- From the Okta control panel, click on Applications in the top navigation bar.
- Click on Add Application, then on Create New App.
- Select Web as the platform and OpenID Connect as the sign-in method.
- Enter the Application Name (e.g. Wiki.js) and optionally a logo.
- Enter the Login redirect URIs using the format
- Enter the Logout redirect URIs using the format
- Click Save.
- A Client ID and Client Secret will be shown to the bottom of the page. Copy these 2 keys. We'll need them later.
- In the Administration Area of your wiki, click on Authentication in the left navigation.
- Click on Okta.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret values copied earlier.
- Enable the Self-registration option (unless you plan on authorizing users manually).
- Select the group new users should be assigned to when they login for the first time.
- Make sure the checkbox next to Okta in the list of strategies is checked. The text should now say that the strategy is active.
- Click Apply on the upper right of the page to save and apply the configuration.