Azure Search is an AI-Powered cloud search service for web and mobile app development.
- Login to your Azure portal
- Create a new Azure Search instance .
- In the Wiki.js administration area, click on Search Engine in the sidebar.
- Select Azure Search as the search engine.
- Enter the service name of the Azure Search instance you just created. This is the name you entered when creating the new instance.
- Enter either the primary or secondary admin key, found under Keys in the Azure portal.
- Enter the desired index name (default: wiki).
- Click the Apply button to save and initialize the search engine. An index will be created automatically.
Note that if you already have content in your wiki, you must click on Rebuild Index afterwards to import all your existing content into the search engine. Any change (new, edit, delete page) will be handled automatically from this point forward.