Algolia is a powerful search-as-a-service solution, made easy to use with API clients, UI libraries, and pre-built integrations.
- In the Wiki.js administration area, click on Search Engine in the sidebar.
- Select Algolia as the search engine.
- Enter your Application ID, found under the API Keys in your Algolia dashboard.
- Enter your Admin API Key, found on the same page as before. You may also create a key specific to your wiki.
- Enter the desired index name (default: wiki).
- Click the Apply button to save and initialize the search engine. An index will be created automatically.
Note that if you already have content in your wiki, you must click on Rebuild Index afterwards to import all your existing content into the search engine. Any change (new, edit, delete page) will be handled automatically from this point forward.