Documentation is being worked on! Some pages may be incomplete or not exist yet.
Wiki.js is quick and easy to install. You should be up and running in no time.
- Locales: Display the wiki in a different language or enable multilingual capabilities.
- User Groups: Permissions and access rights.
- Telemetry: Help Wiki.js developers understand crashes by enabling anonymous telemetry.
- Troubleshooting: Solutions to common issues.
Modules greatly expand the capabilities of your wiki.
- Authentication: Configure how users can login and register to your wiki.
- Editors: Manage the various editors used to create content.
- Logging: Forward logs to external logging services.
- Rendering: Configure how content is parsed and rendered into its readable form.
- Search Engines: Manage the search capabilities of your wiki.
- Storage: Backup or sync the content of your wiki with external storage services.
Getting Started for Wiki.js development is your first step before making modules and themes.